Board of Trustees
Committees and Groups
2012 CABA Scholarships
CAE Type Rating Scholarship
Sponsorships & Donations
Public Member Directory
2012 Holiday Party and Charity Drive
2012 Safety Symposium
Membership Meeting, March 2012
2011 Holiday Party and Charity Drive
Aviation Saves Event
2010 Aviation Saves Video
2010 Aviation Saves Gala Photos
2010 Aviation Saves Photos
2011 Aviation Saves Photos
CABA Meetings and Events
Call to Action
This page is dedicated to specific industry issues in which CABA feels strongly about. From time to time the CABA Board of Trustees will call upon its membership to take action on certain issues and legislation that will affect our industry. This page will be updated on a regular basis to facilitate that communication.
If you have an issue that you believe should reside on the page please contact us at
Updates: September 2012
1) Planning to meet with Colorado Transportation Committee Members when the Legislature is in session.
2) Plan to renew the Governor’s Proclamation recognizing the value of General Aviation in Colorado.
3) Taking initial steps to organize an Aviation Day at the Colorado State capital.
4) Working on organizing a visit by a couple of CABA board members to our House and Senate representatives in Washington D.C. to promote CABA and our General Aviation interests.
5) Will continue to keep the CABA membership informed of General Aviation issues.
List of CABA Action Calls
Negative Media Coverage Sparks Response
16 Aug 2010 9:18 AM •
Critical November Amendments and Intiatives for CABA Members
23 Mar 2010 9:42 AM •
Anti Tax-exemption Initiative
19 Mar 2010 9:13 AM •
Disclosure of Airport within Five (5) Miles - Colorado House Bill 1151
01 Feb 2010 1:29 PM •
© Colorado Aviation Business Association